The Central County Fire and Rescue Fire Protection District (CCFR) was organized in 1998 when the
St. Peters and St. Charles Fire Protection Districts consolidated. CCFR currently provides emergency services to approximately 90,000 residents in a 72 square mile area.
Full-time firefighter/EMTs staff six stations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This group of passionate, well-trained firefighters works with the community to keep residents, commercial buildings, and drivers safe.
During 2013, CCFR continued to successfully keep St. Peter's area residents safe:
• CCFR responded to 6,790 calls for emergency services including building and vehicle fires, automatic alarms, automobile crashes, and emergency medical responses.
• The Fire Prevention Bureau issued 415 fire prevention permits.
• The Fire Prevention Bureau conducted 3,276 fire safety inspections.
• CCFR and the community, together, achieved one of the lowest commercial/industrial fire loss rates in the St. Louis Metro area.
• Firefighters performed 619 Public Education events reaching more than 25,000 people.
• Firefighters installed 121 complimentary smoke alarms in citizens’ homes.
• Firefighters inspected and installed 157 car seats at no charge for families in the Fire District.
• Firefighters completed 10,728 hours of training.
© Central County Fire & Rescue | 1 Timberbrook Drive | Saint Peters, Missouri 63376-1275 | 636.970.9700 (p) | 636.979.9715 (f)