Central County Fire & Rescue is offering the following vehicle by sealed bid.
ALL VEHICLES SOLD AS IS
2000 Ford F-150 Pickup
VIN.# lFTRXl 7W5YKB22467
AM/FM/ CD PIS, P/W, P/L, A/C, Tilt Wheel, Extended Cab,
Vehicle includes camper shell
2000 Ford Excursion 4X4
AM/FM/CD, PIS, P/W, P/L, A/C, Tilt Wheel, Cruise, P/mirrors
2010 Chevy Suburban 4X4
AM/FM/CD, P/S, P/W, P/L, A/Cl Tilt Wheel, Cruise, P/Seat, P/mirrors, Trailer Package
Units will be made available upon receipt of payment.
General Conditions of the Sale:
- The vehicles listed above will be sold as is by sealed bid.
- Vehicles are available for inspection at CCFR Station 4,1259 Cave Springs Blvd. St. Peters MO. by appointment only.
- Call 636-262-9504 Asst. Chief Brian Ochs for an appointment.
- All bids must be submitted on this bid form (print and complete the information on this page).
- THE VEHICLE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER ! ! !
- Bids shall be sealed and clearly marked “Used Vehicle Bid”
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. on September 29, 2017, at the Central County Fire & Rescue Headquarters located at 1220 Cave Springs Blvd., St. Peters, MO, 63376.
The bid opening will be at 8 a.m. on October 10, 2017, at Central County Fire & Rescue Headquarters, 1220 Cave Springs Blvd. St. Peters, MO. 63376. The District reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any and all technicalities and to award the bid to the best bidder.
Upon notification of award of the bid, the successful bidder will be required to post a deposit equal to 10% of the total bid amount within 48 hours of the awarding of the bid. The deposit shall be held in escrow until the successful bidder takes delivery of the vehicle at which time the balance of the bid will be payable in full.
Vehicle You Are Bidding On: