CCFR provides complimentary training programs on topics such as fire extinguisher use, disaster planning, emergency evacuation and hazardous materials response.
CCFR also provides speakers to groups that are interested in fire and emergency safety training.
Some of the areas CCFR can provide training on include:
• Detection devices, early warning systems
• Escaping from fires in the home
• Home fire safety inspections
• Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors for the home
• Hazardous materials in your home
• General information about the fire district and operations
• Fire extinguisher training
The subject matter can be customized to fit your needs.
To arrange for someone to speak at your event, please contact via email or by calling 636.970.9700.