Central County Fire Rescue is offering two rescue boats and accompanying trailer for sale.
ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS IS.
1660 Connector Boat
- 1660 Connector Boat with Navigation Lights, Bilge Pump, “TUFFLOOR” Line, 2 SeaTool Boxes, and 4 FLOATropes
- Command Console with Mounted Seat, Steering, and Engine Controls
- Anodized Aluminum Diver Platform – Removable/Stowable, 350lb capacity
- Aluminum Light Bar Mount, 20lb capacity
- Evinrude 40hp E-Tec PUMP JET UPGRADE
- Slim Line LED Light Bar – Red
- Hummingbird 385c Color GPS/Sonar Combo
- 55 Watt Halogen Quartz Spot Lights (2)
- Dual Battery Configuration with Switch
P4.2 Wing Boat
- Wing P4.2 Rescue Inflatable Boat, Red, 13’9″, with Auto Inflation & Composite Hard Deck
- Evinrude 40hp E-Tec Outboard Motor, Tiller Steering, Rope Start, 20″ Shaft, Graphite
- E40DRGL ACT Pump Jet
- Evinrude 10hp Outboard Motor, Tiller Steering, Rope Start, 20″ Shaft, Graphite
- Evinrude Harrying Handle for Evinrude
- 40, 50, 60 HP E-Tec
- CRCC Auto Inflate Kit (w/Keel to MBT Hose QD2)
- 6-gallon fuel bags (2)
- Rescue One (GEN2 Twin Transport Trailer
* Additional equipment (including radio equipment) not included with purchase unless otherwise listed.
To submit a purchase offer and for questions or additional information, contact Assistant Chief Bryan Steinmeyer via phone or email.
- 636-970-9700 ext. 102
The District reserves the right to reject any or all offers, to waive any and all technicalities, and to award the purchase to the best offer.