CCFR is now accepting applications for a new Fire Chief to lead the District following Chief Russ Mason’s retirement.
Effective October 1, 2015, applications for the position of Fire Chief at Central County Fire and Rescue will be accepted.
Minimum qualifications are:
- Fifteen (15) years progressive experience in the fire service.
- Ten (10) years supervisory experience in the fire service.
- Missouri Firefighter II (NFPA 1001, 1992 Edition) or equivalent.
- B.A. or B.S. from an accredited, recognized institution in fire science, fire administration, public administration, business administration or related or five years experience as a Chief Officer.
- Eighty hours (80) of hazardous materials training.
- Forty (40) hours of Incident Command System training
- Missouri Licensed Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic.
- Executive Fire Officer certified through the National Fire Academy.
- Missouri Fire Officer I certified or equivalent.
- Missouri Instructor II certified.
Any interested applicants should submit in writing, a letter of intent, resume and documentation of qualifications to Assistant Chief Brian Ochs.
Date of Posting: September 30, 2015
Deadline is October 16, 2015, 5:00 p.m.